Monday, March 21, 2011

He's Definitely Worse

Friday's episode was bad and I was a little worried that it might be foreshadowing of things to come. But in the last few months since the medications have stabilized there have continued to be occasional tantrums. On average I think about once a month and not bad enough to require any real intervention from us to keep from breaking things or hurting himself. So I hoped it was just another of those isolated incidents.

And then there was another fit on Saturday that kept him from going to Karate. And then another one Sunday that lasted so long we finally went in and laid down on top of him to help him calm down. And tonight I was cleaning blood out of the carpet again.

One encouraging point is that he seems more self aware and able to articulate what's bothering him and what kind of help he needs. But seriously, that's not much in the way of positives. We'll see how tomorrow goes. But I'm more than a little concerned about the trajectory we seem to be on. I guess I probably need to call the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment